This privacy statement is effective as of April 29, 2023. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
What data do we collect?
We collect personal data of potential clients, business contacts, our employees, potential employees, and website users. If the data we collect are not listed in this privacy statement, we will give individuals (when required by law) appropriate notice of which other data will be collected and how they will be used.
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your First Name, Last Name, email address, phone, company name, title, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to Company’s newsletters, registering for events and your preferences in receiving marketing from IBA Group. Information we have obtained about you from publicly available sources such as social media, marketing platforms or on events, you attended. You will receive marketing communications from IBA Group if you have requested information from IBA Group or you or your employer has purchased services from IBA Group;
- Information we receive from your use of Company’s websites and apps, such as browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to Company’s websites and apps, information about your mobile device including (where available) type of device, device identification number, mobile operating system;
- Technical data from various third parties and public sources such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers;
- Commercial information: history and records of the products and services you have obtained from IBA Group. Correspondence between you and us when it is sent to a dedicated mailbox or via other electronic communication means (including communication channels supported by artificial intelligence), for the purpose of processing account receivable payments and commercial follow-up;
- Audiovisual materials: photograph, and images/audio/footage captured/recorded when visiting our office or captured in the course of recruitment events or video recruitment interviews or during any other virtual and live events (including recordings during virtual workshops or similar events);
Other than as required by law, IBA Group websites do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). IBA Group will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect your data?
The above-mentioned categories of personal data have been obtained either directly from you or indirectly from certain third parties such as our website’s technology, our affiliates, public authorities, public websites and social media, suppliers and vendors.
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our solutions, products or services.
- Sign up for a newsletter.
- Register to leave a comment on website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: our website’s technology, our affiliates, public authorities, public websites and social media, suppliers and vendors.
How will we use your data?
IBA Group uses your personal data only where required for specific purposes. Please view the table below for (i) a list of the purposes for which IBA Group uses your personal data and (ii) an overview of the legal basis for each such purpose.
Monitoring your use of our systems including our websites, apps, and tools you use.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests of avoiding non-compliance and protecting our reputation.
Improving the security and functioning of our website, apps, networks and information.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring that you receive an excellent user experience and our networks and information are secure and useful.
Undertaking data analytics, including marketing analytics and analytics related to the organization of events/meetings.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations.
Marketing our products and services to you unless you objected to such processing, as further described in the section “Marketing” below.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring that we can conduct and increase our business.
Managing our contractual and/or employment relationship with you.
Necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Operating and managing our business operations including or being part of the provision of our services to our clients and their employees/contractors and their customers, for example in collecting their data as part of surveys or marketing research.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations.
Complying with legal requirements.
Necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
For audio/video captured during live/recorded events (including virtual events/webinars): to inform interested stakeholders about the content of such events/recordings (including online publication of such recordings for marketing purposes).
Based on your informed consent obtained prior to the event.
How do we store your data?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout IBA Group’s global business and between its entities and affiliates. IBA Group securely stores your data at Company’s CRM Systems.
Any such transfers throughout IBA Group’s global business take place in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws and in accordance with our internal regulations: IBA–PlcD37 Personal Data Protection Policy and IBA-PlcD39 Personal data processing rules, which are both referred to below as “BCR” (Binding Corporate Rules).
Our BCR reflect the standards contained in European data privacy laws (including the General Data Protection Regulation). Having our BCR means that all our group entities, which have signed up to our BCR, have to comply with the same internal rules. It also means that your rights stay the same no matter where your data are processed by IBA Group.
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data we hold. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
How long will your personal data be retained by us?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you.
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
We may transfer personal data to our service providers, professional advisors, and marketing agencies. Such third parties may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and IBA Group’s internal policies.
Any transfers of your personal data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties outside the EEA will take place in accordance with the appropriate international data transfer mechanisms and standards.
IBA Group would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. Our targeted e-mail messages typically include web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. If you wish to stop receiving our marketing materials then please click on the Unsubscribe button within the marketing email you have received from us. If you wish IBA Group to stop collect and use your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
IBA Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request IBA Group for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IBA Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IBA Group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IBA Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IBA Group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IBA Group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IBA Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to opt-out of marketing communications – You can click on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing materials.
The right to withdraw your consent – You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing IBA Group conducted prior to your withdrawal.
The right to complain to a data protection authority about Company’s collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (see the section “How to contact the appropriate authority” below).
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality. Cookies allow you to track the use of certain functions and categories of the content. Thereafter, this allows us to concentrate on what is the most important for you, to make the functions and elements of the content more accessible and easier to navigate.
- Communications. We use third-party cookies to quickly communicate with you if needed.
How to manage cookies
You can adjust your cookie settings through our cookie consent manager. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device, you can do this using your browser options (more details in section “Cookies Policy”). If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can use our cookie consent manager.
Please keep in mind that deleting and blocking cookies may have an impact on your user experience.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +420 251 116 211
- Or write to us at: 2583/13 Petrzilkova St., Prague 5, 158 00, Czech Republic
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS), which you can access via the provided hyperlink https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN .